Post Napisane: Wt kwi 17, 2018 13:48 

You've made your point!

Visit my page :: poker online

Zgłoś post

Tytuł:
 Post Napisane: Wt kwi 17, 2018 13:48 

Tytuł: I am the new one
 Post Napisane: Wt kwi 17, 2018 14:18 

I wouldnt call it a big success. Moderate is much more apt. What was a big success though is that when discussions came up on DC books on the forum I mainly go to it was about the content of the books NOT about the variants and the dollars certain books were bringing in. THAT is the big success even though the numbers on the various titles has been more hit and miss. What the whole affair proved, despite virtually no one commenting on it or believing it was possible, was that there ARE new readers out there to be had. It isnt just a big pile of publishers scrambling to win the small pool of readers. DC pushed their numbers up, on most character titles, WITHOUT doing much to any damage to the numbers on other titles from other publishers.

DC will not keep the readers they have though because they, like Marvel, still put all their bucks towards the titles that will sell without advertising while putting little to no effort on pushing the lesser titles despite still throwing a ton of money into producing lots of these titles.

Скидки, Распродажа, Рассрочка Мебели -> https://mebel-catalog.blogspot.ru/

Zgłoś post

Tytuł:
 Post Napisane: Wt kwi 17, 2018 14:18 

Strona główna forum » Zdjęcia&rysunki.